Marsh Farm Futures has several fully air conditioned halls that are available to hire. Our three main community halls are separated by partitions that can be opened to make a larger hall. Please note that depending on layout and numbers, you may require more than one hall for your booking.
CHANGES DUE TO COVID -19
Please note that use of the halls and numbers allowed under covid-19 rules can change rapidly. As such, bookings are conditional and may need to be cancelled at short notice to comply with Government Health and safety guidelines.
The hirer is responsible for:
- Ensuring their staff/clients/guests always follow building covid-19 controls.
- Track and Trace compliance – recording name and contact details for all the attendees on site each day and keeping this information for 21 days
- Report to Facilities if anyone falls ill with covid-19 symptoms when in the building or the next day if the call in sick.
- Provide all PPE for their staff/guests and clients when on site.
- Ensuring windows are kept open when any event is on
We can offer you:
- friendly, experienced and helpful staff to assist with your function
- full accessibility for wheelchair users
- a convenient location with good parking facilities and good transport links to the town centre and surrounding areas.
Our halls can be hired for private events such as weddings, mehndi’s, birthdays etc, to community groups and for corporate meeting events.
A small kitchen is also available to hire for your event.
Please read our terms and conditions of hire : Halls Terms and Conditions
Click here to see our availability, or call 01582 512 555